I just love this time of year! I love Summer to Fall, Fall to Winter...not so much Spring and Summer since that means it starts getting hot! This time of year just brings me so much joy! I was thinking as I was driving in the car today that this time of year is a season of miracles. Maybe it's because I recognize the things I am thankful for. It was this time of year 8 years ago that I was preparing to meet my future husband (didn't know it at the time). It was 3 years ago this time of year we were anticipating the arrival of our son Taylor. And in the years since then, very personal things have happened with me or my family for the better that I never expected.
I am so thankful for an AMAZING husband. He is the best thing that ever happened to me. I never thought being married and being with someone for eternity would be so much fun! He brightens my day everyday. And, if you know Sterling, you know he just has fun with any situation. I can't believe I met him 8 years ago...I'm sure I'll post something about that in weeks to come. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world!
I am so thankful for the cutest little boy in the whole world! I tell him that everyday! He talks non stop and always has the cutest things to say whether they're jiberish or real words. He has the cutest little personality and keeps me on my toes everyday. His new thing is he will talk on his play cell phone. Today I heard him say, "Hi Garrett. Ohhhh really? Do you want to go to the Diamondbacks game with me? Ok, sounds good." I told him he should call Stafford and invite him. So, he got back on the "phone" and called Stafford. (Garrett and Stafford are my brothers). Maybe I talk on the phone too much... My favorite is when he comes up and hugs me and says, "I love you mommy, thanks for being my mommy."
I have so much to be thankful for and I love this time of year when I get to reflect on the many blessings I have!
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!
7 years ago
2 comments:
Steph I am thankful for you!
Thanks for sharing all the things you are thankful for! It is amazing how blessed we are and we don't even have to look very far to see it! Taylor is getting so big, what a handsome guy!
Post a Comment