Since I had a couple of discussion boards regarding this subject, I thought I would post my decision. I did my research. I asked professionals I trust who are family. I prayed about it. The decision: to get them. It has been the best peace of mind! I haven't regretted it at all! Taylor has received his first round of both and will need a booster, if it's available. Sterling and I got our seasonal vaccine and still need the h1n1.
I finally decided that I am not against vaccines. We live in an amazing time where professionals can help protect us against deadly illnesses. I know some of you reading this may not agree with me and I respect your opinion. This is something we felt good about.
7 years ago
4 comments:
I'm so glad you got an answer. We are still undecided-I just haven't felt like I've gotten an answer yet. I'm glad you were able to find them once you made your decision too! If you have any useful info--please pass it on! THANKS!
The thing I finally decided was I couldn't find a reason not to get it. I was sick of looking online and didn't trust what anyone said, so I went to my uncle who is a doctor and I fully trust. He said the risks are much higher if you get the flu than the vaccine itself.
Good job sis!
I got the flu and a mild case at that and it was miserable...Tamiflu was even worse. I am getting the H1N1 in the morning for all my kids and myself if I can convince them I need it as a health care professional.
Post a Comment