Sunday, September 13, 2009

I LOVE this time of year!



I love everything about this time of year. The weather changing, the smells, the colors, the decorations, the food, the fun, the feeling of "thanksgiving", and the beginning of holidays to spend with friends and family.

Most of all I love EVERYTHING pumpkin. Pumpkin scents, pumpkin cookies, pumpkin bars, pumpkin decorations, pumpkin ANYTHING. If any of you have any cute craft ideas, or good pumpkin recipes, please share!

side note: I also love getting an extra hour of sleep this time of year...doesn't happen in AZ!

5 comments:

kachers said...

i know! The leaves are starting to change here - and I LOVE the bright red patches I'm seeing! and i LOVE pumpkin bars with cream cheese frosting. And I ate an entire loaf of pumpkin bread last week ... YUM!

Jenn said...

I know. Fall is the best!!!!

Webster Family said...

Totally with you on all things pumpkin. However, I'm totally not looking forward to having day light savings again--it always messes with the kiddos. It will be Eliza's first--we'll see how it goes!

Meg said...

If you get or have a good pumpkin chocolate ship cookie recipe send it my way!

Lindsay said...

I will send you a pumpkin choc chip recipe that is too die for.