Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Lesson on Sunday

We have a combined lesson on Sunday due to the fact that it is the 5th Sunday. Our bishop asked us to prepare, by listening to a talk given by Elder Bednar at a CES Fireside in May at BYUI. I loved it so much! Click HERE for the link.

5 comments:

Jenn said...

That was really good. Thanks for sharing.

Webster Family said...

So, I was really curious when you posted this...so I clicked on the link and never got to read it. It sat on my desktop and then on Sunday my Bishop used it as the 5th Sunday lesson. Ha! I guess I'll really have to read it in depth now! Hope all is going well for you guys!

Meedy said...

I finally got a chance to read it. It was really good! I have never heard a talk in so much detail about the internet. It makes me want to be careful not to spend too much time online. I also think it is a good idea to stop sharing music. He didn't even beat around the bush did he? Anyway, thanks for posting about it.

Whitney said...

Hi, I'm a friend of Shalauna's and just moved to Arizona and we're looking to buy a home in Mesa. You live in Scottsdale, right? Anyway, I was checking out your blog and realized that I went to highschool with your sister, Michelle (might be just one "l") - tell her that I say hi!

Whitney said...

We're currently renting a furnished condo in Ahwatukee (it's tiny!) and it seems to be working out pretty good. My husband just started working this week at a law firm downtown - he graduated this last June, we were at school in Chicago.