Thursday, September 17, 2009

Fall Decor



With some help of this and that, I came up with this...

5 comments:

Meedy said...

so cute! love the BOO. I need to make one like that! I also love the pumpkin on the table.

Susanne said...

No way! We have a clock just like that one. I thought we got it just recently but maybe it was a wedding present from someone we both know...

Dubb Days said...

You have always been so good with that type of thing. Me, not so much! Looks great.
How fun that you make cupcakes together!

Paola said...

Oh my heck. This is SOOO crazy! He's getting SOOOO BIG! I can't believe he's getting potty trained and everything! You all look great. Love the fab fall decor. :)

Jessica said...

You have always been such a great decorator, I only wish you could help me out with my house :-)
hey, I am so glad that you liked the Beef Chimichangas.
take care.