Thursday, September 17, 2009

Cupcake Baker







I've been waiting for a Taylor to have the desire to "help" make cookies or cupcakes. Yesterday was the day! We went to Story Time at Barnes and Noble and they talked about cupcakes. I asked Taylor if he wanted to go home and make cupcakes after his nap (thinking he would forget about it). He woke up from his nap and came right to me and said, "it's time to make pumpcakes." He was a great helper. As you can see in the background of the last picture...IB profen and Dimatapp. We won't be sharing these ;-). Tay has had a cold so this activity was for pure entertainment. I decided cupcakes is a great thing to bake with toddler boys. Not a lot to them. By the time they get distracted, the baking is done!

1 comment:

Chad, Krissie, Sotera & Slade said...

We loved your cupcakes thanks for sharing!!