
Taylor has NO idea what he's about to experience. "Say bye-bye to the sun, you'll be building PLENTY of 'me-mans' (snowman) Tay!"
We went to a Glendale park and the city brought in ice/snow from some where. Tay LOVED it! We'll see how he reacts in Utah to snow EVERYWHERE!
5 comments:
You are not kidding...it is dumping snow here. Prepare yourself!
Oh you are gonna freeze! I have been outside a lot the past few days/nights....not cold once. I think it's gotta be the baby!! Have fun in Utah!!!!
It's a winter wonderland - Plenty of white stuff here.
Oh he is going to love it!! So when you are freezing and don't love it, just look at how much Taylor is enjoying it and it will be worth. Have a great Christmas!!
You'll have fun up here...it's a white mess :) Seriously, he will have so much fun. Boston is out tubing with Josh as I write this. Wish we were here in town longer, we could have seen ya. We are going down to Georgia for a month. Merry Christmas you guys!!!!!
Post a Comment