Stephanie, I found your blog through Laura Osmonds....it is so good to see you, your little boy is so cute....he looks like the same age as mine....you look happy and well. I often think about the good ol Institute council days!!!! I have a blog too. If you would like an invite just email me courtneystutznegger@yahoo.com
4 comments:
Merry Christmas!! Have so much fun in Utah and we will see you when you get home.
Merry Christmas you guys!! Have a great one. :)
Merry Christmas Steph! I hope you have a great time at home with the fam!
Stephanie,
I found your blog through Laura Osmonds....it is so good to see you, your little boy is so cute....he looks like the same age as mine....you look happy and well. I often think about the good ol Institute council days!!!! I have a blog too. If you would like an invite just email me
courtneystutznegger@yahoo.com
It was good to see your cute little family!
Post a Comment