These pictures show the personality of our sweet little, fun-loving, do-it-because-I-want-to, Taylor. Joy did some shots of Taylor while she was taking photos of our family. I thought these turned out great too!
Your little guy is getting so big! I love your family pictures! My email is natleeholt@hotmail.com We would love to see your Christmas card. Are you guys coming to Utah over Christmas? We should get together sometime.
These pictures are ADORABLE! I can't believe what a big boy Taylor is now. He's growing up...sniff...sniff. Miss you guys. Congrats on another semester down! Merry Christmas!
9 comments:
i like the bottom one cause he looks like a cute little model. We can't wait to see you next monday!
they turned out great, I love these of him :-)
Oh my goodness ALL of those pics are so stinkin' cute. You are beautiful in all those family ones. Love 'em all!!!
SOOO cute! Joy did a good job capturing your family and Taylor! Very very, adorable!
Your little guy is getting so big! I love your family pictures! My email is natleeholt@hotmail.com We would love to see your Christmas card. Are you guys coming to Utah over Christmas? We should get together sometime.
So cute - He really looks like a Cardon - sort like his Uncle Elijah. Can't wait to see you guys.
These pictures are ADORABLE! I can't believe what a big boy Taylor is now. He's growing up...sniff...sniff. Miss you guys. Congrats on another semester down! Merry Christmas!
I can't believe how old Taylor looks with his hair all spikey like that! So cute! See you soon.
These pictures are darling. Hes so cute!
Post a Comment