Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A Steph Creation turned out!

Sterling has been asking for stroganoff for a little while. I haven't really loved the way I've been making it, so I made up my own recipe. I read a couple of different ones and gave it a shot. Here is is:

Beef Stroganoff

Stewed beef (in the meat section)
1 can cream of onion
1 can cream of mushroom
1 packet of brown gravy mix
about 1 cup of sour cream

pour over wheat egg noddles

It turned out so yummy. You can make it on the stove or slow cooker. Either way, you just combine everything (but the noodles) and let it cook.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Hey Stephanie~ I just found your blog off of another friends! Hopefully now we can finally keep in touch!! ~Natalie

Jessica said...

sounds yummy! They don't sell whole wheat noodles here in Michigan, I wish they would.

Dubb Days said...

I will have to try it.
I enjoyed reading your post about Taylor cleaning up with out you asking--yah!! That is so great when it happens. Robby can be pretty good, but you inspired me to work harder at teaching him new stuff he can start cleaning up, so thanks!

Jen Petty said...

That sounds delicious. I'm always interested in new recipes. Thanks for sharing.