Sunday, November 23, 2008

Hat

My mom taught Taylor the word HaT when she was here a month or so ago. In the last week, he has fallen in love with hat's. Daddy hat. Mommy hat. Dayor (Taylor) hat. In the last couple of days he's worn his hat all day, everyday. He has to have it in his crib with him and today I went to wake him up from his nap and he was wearing it, asleep.

I knew today would create a little problem because I didn't want him wearing his baseball hat to church. 1, it doesn't match, and 2, it's just a little inappropriate. So, thank goodness for the Halloween Costume and the hat from Children's Place. He wore his golf hat today which matched his outfit. He got a lot of attention because he was wearing a hat and people were surprised that he kept it on. Who knows how long this will last, but I was thinking his spiked hair was looking pretty cute! Sterling prefers hat hair :-).

1 comment:

Megan said...

Taylor is so cute...I bet he looks great in a hat as well! Way to get creative so he could wear his hat to church on Sunday. Good luck next week!