That looked like it was fun to clean up :) He's doing a pretty good job cleaning it up himself though.. you should just save some in the corner for snack time! haha
cheerios do not last too long on the floor at our house my two little "puppies" devour them!!! He is just sooo big. Are you guys coming to Utah for christmas?
ha ha so funny :-) Sometimes you have to choose to laugh at stuff like that. Did you ask me if we were going to be in Utah for Christmas? Anyways, this will be our first year NOT going to Utah for Christmas. I have mixed feelings about it. We will be out there the first two weeks of April. :-)
6 comments:
That looked like it was fun to clean up :) He's doing a pretty good job cleaning it up himself though.. you should just save some in the corner for snack time! haha
I think I need to send my children to you, and let you teach them to clean!
cheerios do not last too long on the floor at our house my two little "puppies" devour them!!! He is just sooo big. Are you guys coming to Utah for christmas?
ha ha so funny :-)
Sometimes you have to choose to laugh at stuff like that.
Did you ask me if we were going to be in Utah for Christmas? Anyways, this will be our first year NOT going to Utah for Christmas. I have mixed feelings about it. We will be out there the first two weeks of April. :-)
Im surprised he is sweeping instead of popping them in his mouth! Hope you have a good Thanksgiving!!
That is the cutest picture ever. I am surprised he is not eating them.
Post a Comment