Steph and Ster at Central Park
Our 1st townhouse we lived in when we moved to NY.
Our 2nd home we lived in. This is the home Taylor came home to for the first time.
Steph and Ster at TNI's New Jersey Office (where we worked).
My mom and I shopping for the best deal on purses.I've been going through photos and other things, cleaning out what I don't need and keep coming across New York pictures. At times I can't believe we actually lived in New York. Our child was born there. While pregnant with Taylor, I went to the Today Show, Millionare, and to the City plenty of times. Once Taylor was born, I think we drove to the City twice. Some people DREAM of visiting New York City and I lived 35 minutes from it! It's just amazing. I miss this time of year there. I picture my 35 minute drive to Walmart in complete beauty as the leaves are all changing color. I miss the accents. I can pick out a NY accent in a crowd. I miss the diversity. I miss seeing missionaries all the time. I miss the safe neighborhood. And honestly, I miss having an income :-). Oh, and yes I am prego in most of the pictures. I got pregnant right after we moved there.
10 comments:
Steph,
I love this post! For a minute I thought you came to New York without coming to see your BFFF who lives here! But, then I realized you were just having a "I miss New York" party. Just wondering how I didn't make the list? And anytime you have these "I miss New York" feelings, call me... I will make you feel better about living in AZ any day of the week and twice on Sunday!
Steph,
You can call me too! After living in DC during the fall, I can really appreciate "nature's fireworks". On the other hand, I will be calling you in January when I am freezing and you are still basking in the sunlight.
THANK YOU!! for the Halloween cupcakes they were delicious, when Tay let me have a bite!
I am in love with the first picture I miss Fall....
You look so cute prego, I need to see more pictures!
you know, I love that you put safe neighborhood, because people seem to have this idea that there aren't safe neiborhoods out there in New York. I think it is great you guys had that experience! I know if we ever moved back to Utah, I would miss Florida all the time:)
I like Taylors cosutme:) Sterlings idea?
I can't believe how many places you have lived. It sounds like you had a lot of fun and good memories of New York.
Such great memories! I bet you miss living there. Those are cute pictures of you pregnant :-)
So, are you missing being pregnant too?! I had to ask :)
Cute pictures!
You are so lucky to have lived there. Someday maybe I'll be lucky enough to just visit!!
Great run down memory lane. I love the pictures and the memories. Thanks for sharing. :)
Hey Steph,
I always read your blog because it's on my blog reader, but I forget to comment. Taylor's costume is so cute! Love it! Fun memories of New York. I would love to go there someday.
Post a Comment