Monday, November 10, 2008

Shoes




I love SHOES. I love to buy them, try them on, look at them, everything to do with them. Growing up I loved wearing my mom's shoes around the house. I loved high heels. The higher, the better. (BTW, I hardly wear heels now). I love going to DSW or any other shoe store and just going up and down the isles trying shoes on. Taylor loves to watch me get ready for the day and lately, he's been trying on my shoes and wearing them around the house...mind you, all on his own.

I took Taylor to some outlets with our friends Candra and McKayla. I walked into Famous Footwear to look for some shoes for Tay...unsuccessful...and started looking at the clearance rack for myself. As I was trying shoes on, I looked behind me and saw this amazing sight. These pictures are not staged in any way. He did this about 4 times while we were in the store, and I finally got it on camera.

And yes, mom and dad...if you ever thought I would get a child with the same love as I, why not start with the first child, even if it is a boy!

2 comments:

kachers said...

that is TOO funny! Good thing you had your camera handy - I need to work on that. Taylor is looking so grown up - it's crazy to me to think that now Riley is about the age that Taylor was when we moved into the ward. He's a cutie!

Earl & Girls said...

So cute. Nadya loves shoes, too. Anyway, you did see Earl on Sunday. He had an interview on Monday at Midwestern. Cross your fingers, we would love to move down there. He saw you, too but he didn't get a chance to say hi.