Ok, so I LOVED Taylor's costume yesterday. You did such a great job. I am going to totally copy you next year... well, depending on where we live and how cold it is, but it was definitely super cute!
Look at your cute scrapbooking! I never have enough room to just put one picture on a page! It looks so good though. Taylor is a cute golfer. I love it!
That is darling steph. Exactly what I would expect from Sterling's son. Starting him early is great. One year Kevin was a missionary for Halloween - he got double candy at most houses. Looking forward to seeing you at Christmas
3 comments:
Ok, so I LOVED Taylor's costume yesterday. You did such a great job. I am going to totally copy you next year... well, depending on where we live and how cold it is, but it was definitely super cute!
Look at your cute scrapbooking! I never have enough room to just put one picture on a page! It looks so good though. Taylor is a cute golfer. I love it!
That is darling steph. Exactly what I would expect from Sterling's son. Starting him early is great. One year Kevin was a missionary for Halloween - he got double candy at most houses. Looking forward to seeing you at Christmas
Post a Comment