We did our weekly shopping trip at Walmart yesterday. Now, remember we live in the West Valley, not the East. In the East Valley you would expect to see LDS people everywhere. Well, in the baby section, we saw a dad sporting this logo. Then, I was getting beans, another male sporting this logo, and walking out to the parking lot, again, this logo. ...and I thought we lived in the ghetto.
7 years ago
5 comments:
You thought we lived in the Ghetto? Whatever gave you that idea? (bwahahaha)
LOL! When do you want to get together? We could meet in neutral territory, then we won't have to drive to California and you won't have to drive to New Mexico. Actually if you are looking for starter houses and want to live in Zion part II (j/k), there are some really great deals in our neighborhood, mid 100's and it would put Sterling closer to work, if you ever want to come over and look through the models during the day, just let us know. =)
I love that! It is very RARE that I see anyone in Michigan with that logo. But if I did, I would say something to them.
What a crappy logo! You guys ARE living in the ghetto you see people wearing that! I like logos that have U's on them a lot better! Go UTES! hehehe
Were they all Thunderbird students??
Post a Comment