Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The best Pumpkin Cookies

I love the Fall. I love anything to do with pumpkin. And, I love to make pumpkin cookies this time of year. My mom has a yummy recipe that I always use. You use frosting, but I sometimes will substitute chocolate chips (thanks KA). Well, I decided to branch out and try a new recipe. They were a little different than the ones I typically make, but they were sooooo good! Thanks Kathie for the recipe! Go here to see it. (I am keeping up a recipe blog...and the contributors are people in our ward). Click on "cookies" under the archived items on the right. Enjoy!

7 comments:

Steph (and Bryant) said...

Oh I can't wait to try them! I am off to the zoo!! Have a great day getting ready for your mom to come visit!!!!!

Tiffany said...

MMMMMmmm. I'm with you. Pumpkin anything is wonderful, especially with chocolate chips. I'm excited to try them! Just in case you need a little extra chocolate, I just made the best brownies last night and I posted the link on my blog.

kachers said...

I am dying to eat pumpkin anything! I'll have to look more dilligently for a can of pumpkin out here! I put your recipes link on my blog - i'm excited to try them out! Thanks for the ideas:>

Jessica said...

What a great idea to have a ward recipe blog! You are so good to start that. These cookies look so yummy, I also want to try out the pumpkin cake. I will be checking the new recipe blog frequently. :-)

Ashlee said...

Oh I will try them! Hey I didn't know you guys went to Thunderbird?? Your little boy is getting big!

Becky said...

YUM!! I'm going to have to try these cookies. They look fabulous!

Amber said...

Oh, we miss you guys. We always did lots of fun things together in the fall/winter. And I love pumpkin cookies. I think whenever I gain weight over the holidays it is purely because of the pumpkin desserts that I devour.