
Today Taylor and I went for a walk. He was climbing out of his stroller as I was walking and I kept going, not knowing he was getting out. He fell down and bumped his lip. I felt sooo bad for him! He was tough, but has been a little cranky today. I wonder if he bumped his head and he had a little headache or something. Poor guy! I took this picture as he was eating lunch, after a nap.
3 comments:
poor little guy! It is hard to see them hurt! First real injour in 21 months is pretty darn good!
oh no, that is too bad. He does look super cute though, even though he hurt his lip.
Hey Steph,
I got your blog from Laura's. You look great. I know it's been a while but I loved seeing you and your cute family.
Rachel (Leatham) Healy
Post a Comment