Stephanie, I found you through all of our other institute friends blogs. You look so great, and I can't believe you have a little boy, what a cutie. We have a blog too, so send me your e-mail addy and I will send you and invite. Keep in touch. Laura (Veach) Osmond lj.osmond@gmail.com
He looks like he just really enjoyed it...not! I hope he did great for you though. I was totally surprised at how well my kids did--- we got to listen to all the sessions!!!!
He's so cute! I'm glad to hear that you get to stay in AZ. At least it's closer than the east coast. You left quite an impression at our house. My girls are still talking about you!
3 comments:
Stephanie,
I found you through all of our other institute friends blogs. You look so great, and I can't believe you have a little boy, what a cutie. We have a blog too, so send me your e-mail addy and I will send you and invite. Keep in touch.
Laura (Veach) Osmond
lj.osmond@gmail.com
He looks like he just really enjoyed it...not! I hope he did great for you though. I was totally surprised at how well my kids did--- we got to listen to all the sessions!!!!
He's so cute! I'm glad to hear that you get to stay in AZ. At least it's closer than the east coast. You left quite an impression at our house. My girls are still talking about you!
Post a Comment