Monday, September 8, 2008

Taylor is 20 months today!




I realize 20 months isn't anything special except that he's closer to 2 every month! He's getting so big! He usually tries to say words after we say them. Words he can say and know what they mean are - bubbles, ball, all done, airplane, da da, and da da. He knows the song "Popcorn Popping" and will do the actions. If you stop singing, he will fill in for you. He also loves and knows "Ring around the Rosies." He'll say "ashes, ashes, da da da da".

He loves to read books by himself or with us. I went to the library and got airplane books, because he's obsessed with airplanes right now, and we read each book about 20 times a day.
He knows what "time-out" is and doesn't like it. Too bad, he's in "time-out" a few times a day. He'll get it.

He likes to wear hats and he'll even take off Sterling's and put it on his head. He's at such a cute, fun stage...even though my energy levels have to be up to keep up with him!

OH, and he's been off of a bottle almost a whole week. It's been quite a process, but I've been good!

2 comments:

mama C said...

I can't be;eve he is soo big. I wanted to send you some pictures I have of him but I need your email.

Munchkin said...

hey its Merrily do you remember me????? It is good to see you. visit my blog merrilysmoments.blogspot.com