Our dinner tonight turned out amazing. I went to Safeway around 3:30 this afternoon and hoped I would think of something to make for dinner...and this is what I came up with. They were soooo good!
Yummy Nachos
Chicken
Onion
Green pepper
Green salsa
butter
oil
tortilla chips
cheese
Cut up chicken (I used 2 chicken breasts) and cook in frying pan with oil (about 1 TB) and green salsa. Cook until chicken is done.
In a separate frying pan, cook onion and pepper in butter to desired tenderness.
In a cake pan, layer: chips, cheese, chicken, onion, and pepper.
Broil until cheese melts.
Then, top with anything you would like-
sour cream
salsa
avacados
tomatoes
olives
rice
beans
Enjoy! Sorry I don't have a picture.
7 years ago
4 comments:
Sounds so good! We are always in the mood for a little mexican food. Thanks for the idea!
I really wish I could eat that. It sounds really yummy. Oh April will you please hurry???? Ok I shouldn't wish my days away like that. I will just dream about your nachos anyway!!
Sounds Yummy - you are turning into a Sloppy Susan cook
ooh yummy--thanks for sharing. kenny will really like it.
Post a Comment