
We learned about Five Guys in Pennsylvania. It was soooooo good! It's a "Ruth's Chris" of In 'n Out. Ok, maybe not so much, but you need to plan on only choosing from a small menu. Their meet is not frozen, it's fresh. They make their own fries with potatoes from Idaho and they fry them in peanut oil (which is better for you than vegetable oil).
We like In 'n Out because all of us can eat for under $10. And that's perfect for a student budget, we're on these days. Sterling came home and mentioned he wanted In 'n Out for dinner. So, I thought it would be fun to see if there was a Five Guys out here in AZ...assuming they would. NOPE...but of all states that have it, UTAH! Utah's usually one of the last places to get good, popular places. Well, they beat Arizona on this one. Go here to find the locations...which most of them are "coming soon". Oh, and for all of you Rockland County people, it's coming soon to Nanuet, NY!
4 comments:
We LOVE Five Guys! They're everywhere in DC. There was a stretch when we ate there so often I was pretty sure we both had heart disease.
I might need to copy your post to our blog to let our Utah friends know where to find the best artery clogging burger! Mmmmm
Thanks for the recommendation. We will have to see if it is in our area!
Okay, so I read your post yesterday, checked if it was in our area - of course it was on my way home. So I dropped by on my way and picked up a burger and fries. Mind you, my wife and I grew up in SoCal and just got back from a week and a half down there (four stops to In-N-Out). I must say that Five Guys was pretty dang good. I would put it just under In-N-Out. Very good, put a little more pricey. Thanks for the recommendation. Oh, by the way, you owe us $8 since we weren't planning on going out last night. . .j/k!
Oh, and by the way, they've only been open a week!
Post a Comment