Wednesday, June 4, 2008

A tour of our apartment






Here are some pics I took of our apartment. It's very "dorm" like and has no pictures on the walls. We have 2 bedrooms. Taylor was taking a nap when I took these pictures, so his room is not here. The 4th picture down is the way we block Taylor from escaping the apartment. The door does not lock from the inside. We enter our apartment with a code. He has escaped into the hall a few times and this was our solution. The chair is pretty heavy and he has a hard time moving it. Whatever works, right?

3 comments:

Webster Family said...

May be dorm like but it looks cleaner than Suncreek or Greenwood! Hope you guys are doing well!

Jessica said...

it does look like a dorm, but the outside of the apartments are very pretty:-)

Bobbi Leavitt said...

so is your house the frat house? I love it. happy flag day ;)