Wednesday, May 28, 2008

My NEW guilty pleasure


I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Ben and Jerry's ice cream. I could sit and eat an entire pint if I was hungry enough. I fell in love with it right after I had Taylor because I craved treats after every meal. I decided to try the half baked frozen yogurt, and I love it! I don't have to feel as guilty because it's a "lighter side" "low fat" treat. It's still packed with sugar, but as long as the packaging looks healthier, I'm fine, right?!?! Give it a try!

5 comments:

Joy said...

That looks INCREDIBLY delicious. I didn't know they had it in Fro yo. Thanks a lot, Steph, now I am going to think it's all good for me or something. :)
Glad you made it safely! I liked hearing about the different legs of your journey!

Steph (and Bryant) said...

Yum!! Hey I love the look of your new home! Cute!!!

Jessica said...

oh yum!! I love any kind of ice cream really. I will have to try this one:-)

S and B H. said...

YAY for RED, WHITE and BLUE!!!! Love your new topper! Thanks for your comment on my blog ;) You are great! I miss ya...we are definitely hanging out more when you get back. I am happy that you blog so I can still keep tabs on ya :)

Spencer said...

Steph & Sterling! Hey the internet is a crazy device. I was wondering what you two were up to, and I found your blog! I'll have to try that Ben & Jerry's healthier ice cream. . .It looks pretty good. Nice to see that you are doing well.