Wednesday, May 28, 2008

WE MADE IT! Destination: Pennsylvania


We arrived to Villanova, PA on Monday afternoon. We left NY around 11:30, stopped in NJ to have lunch with some missionaries we knew when we lived in NY, then headed for PA. It took just under 2 hours from NJ to get to PA.

It's beautiful here! We have really enjoyed our 2 days here. Sterling started at Vanguard today and was very pleased with his first day. It's going to be challenging, yet rewarding for him. Now, I just need to make some friends and think of projects to do, so I can do something productive this summer.

Taylor has horrible allergies. They were fine in NY, and have really been bad since we've been in PA. I AM SOOOO GLAD I BOUGHT A NEBULIZER in Utah before we left. It has been a life saver!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

You made it!! I am glad that you like it. It looks very nice.