

Today we went to our old ward in New City. It was so fun seeing familiar faces! Afterwards, we went for a drive to see our old house. I never got a picture of it before we moved and I wanted it for Taylor's scrapbook. It's not our car in front nor our belongings, but it gives an idea.
Last night we bbqed and enjoyed the nice weather. Taylor loves his friends, Joshua and Ellie. Ellie and Taylor are about 12 hours apart. It's been fun watching them interact.
3 comments:
Oh I am so jealous it look absolutly beautiful there!! Glad that you guys are settling in and getting reaquanted with everyont :)
We miss you guys! I love your house in New York. When do you leave for PA? Do you think you could make a litle stop in Denver? I need a Gabbitas fix!
Hope your family has a great summer! Wish we could make it to FL for the wedding, but we'll have to catch up some other time.
Post a Comment