

Here is the view we have from our apartment. We're lucky enough to have a view of the "courtyard" rather than the street or parking lot. Who needs pictures on the walls when you've got green out your window and not dirt! (In AZ, we only see dirt.) It's obviously a gloomy, cloudy day today so these pictures are not very bright. (In AZ we only see the sun.) Beggars cannot be choosers!
4 comments:
I am very jealous of your view, it is gorgeous! I totally agree with the brown dirt comment in AZ. It is so nice to be out of the dirt... I love the look of your complex. Hey how is two twin beds pushed together working? Don't forget to remind Tay of his friends Meg and Tay.....
That's awesome. Your apartment looks nice too. Is it bigger than your Glendale apt? It looked pretty spacious!! Way to go Ster on picking a place to live ;)
Rough life! It is such a pretty view. And your apartment looks great, too! I mean, you will never top Green tree, but this comes close, I guess.
It must be nice to have more space. We did the whole "twin beds pushed together" when we were in Mexico. Just don't fall in the crack, you may never come out alive:)
Post a Comment