3 Joys
1.) My Husband
2.) My handsome, growing, son
3.) Feeling happy
3 Fears
1.) The wind (if there is any warning of a tornado, I freak out!)
2.) The dark (I sleep with a night light)
3.) Having a mouse or unknown critter anywhere near me!
3 current obsessions
1.) Shoes
2.) Ironing
3.) Clean laundry (and the smell of Tide with Bleach and Downy...if I can afford it)
3 Random facts
1.) I am smaller now than I ever was in high school or college (I've been this way since I met Sterling...man, he had a great impact on me!)
2.) I love shopping and just buying stuff. I love buying even the smallest item. I know, I need to learn to save.
3.) I cannot get into bed at night in an unmade bed. I usually make my bed everyday, but if I don't, I have to make it, and pull down the sheets.
7 years ago
5 comments:
I sleep with a night light too. :)
Oh I just love you! I think the only thing I didn't know was the night light!! You are great. I miss ya. That was fun to read!
Man, Eric would like it if I were more obsessed with a made bed. I'm a lot better than I used to be, but today... it didn't happen. I will try to make that my goal. Thanks for your inspiration! :)
I have a whole bunch of ironing to do--feel free to come down to do it anytime. Oh and the video of Taylor on the beach is so fun. He seems to be quite fearless!
It is amazing to me how much you and I have in common Steph! It is good to know that I am not a lone out there. We miss you guys!!
Post a Comment