Okay look at all your fun posts!! Look Alike Meter---that would have been my guess too :) So the beach---SO FUN! AND hello no fair you can look awesome in a swimsuit with NO shorts! You go girl!!! Looks like so much fun--wish we had a cheap getaway place like that!
I love the beach! Can we come for a visit? Isn't that look alike meter fun? I tried it like 20 different times with different pictures. Our kids were always right in the middle.
I would say he's all you Steph! I think he is the perfect little mini of you! Looks like you all are having fun! I miss the beach, but will be there on Saturday in Hawaii..yippee!!
WOW lots of posts! Although I must say I was disappointed that you didn't scan in our card for your FD post. Hahah JK. We miss you like crazy. I am jealous you are SO CLOSE to the beach. I mean, a drive to the beach there is like the drive to Mesa here. :) Fun!
5 comments:
Okay look at all your fun posts!! Look Alike Meter---that would have been my guess too :) So the beach---SO FUN! AND hello no fair you can look awesome in a swimsuit with NO shorts! You go girl!!! Looks like so much fun--wish we had a cheap getaway place like that!
I love the beach! Can we come for a visit? Isn't that look alike meter fun? I tried it like 20 different times with different pictures. Our kids were always right in the middle.
I would say he's all you Steph! I think he is the perfect little mini of you! Looks like you all are having fun! I miss the beach, but will be there on Saturday in Hawaii..yippee!!
WOW lots of posts! Although I must say I was disappointed that you didn't scan in our card for your FD post. Hahah JK. We miss you like crazy. I am jealous you are SO CLOSE to the beach. I mean, a drive to the beach there is like the drive to Mesa here. :) Fun!
Post a Comment