That sounds really annoying. I hope that it never goes off again while you are living there...unless there is a fire of course. And I really hope that doesn't happen to you while you are living there as well!
I am so sorry that sounds awful, I hope you were able to catch up on your shut eye! Tay is a trooper for sleeping through the first one, how did he do that??
3 comments:
That sounds really annoying. I hope that it never goes off again while you are living there...unless there is a fire of course. And I really hope that doesn't happen to you while you are living there as well!
I am so sorry that sounds awful, I hope you were able to catch up on your shut eye! Tay is a trooper for sleeping through the first one, how did he do that??
I can just hear you saying this. Yes, you are living with adults, but some of them are drinkers and may like a quick gag.
Post a Comment