Sunday, June 29, 2008

Our fun weekend



Saturday morning we went to breakfast at Cracker Barrel. Tried the pancakes and LOVED them! Then, we walked around some stores at a local shopping center. One of which was Old Navy and I got $1 flip flops! That night we went to Five Guys for dinner. It's a new favorite of ours. It's a hamburger place that uses real beef and real potatoes for fries, fried in peanut oil. Tonight, we went for a drive through Valley Forge National Park. This time we took pictures.

7 comments:

Jen Petty said...

I think it is great how up you are on your scrapbooking? You are doing digital right? They look great. You guys look like you are having a great time!

S and B H. said...

I love your cute skirt!! Looks like you are sqeezing everything in while you can! What a fun experience.

Jessica said...

How fun!! Cute pictures. I can't believe that someone has been pulling your buildings fire alarm. That is so crazy!

Dubb Days said...

You guys are always going on fun adventures! We miss adventuring with you! Hopefully someday. Oh and you think their pancakes are good--have you tried the French toast?! Awesome!

S and B H. said...

Hey how is Taylor doing without the bottle????

Amber said...

Valley Forge--we were there this time a year ago! It was so beautiful. I would love to go back there again and have more time to see the sights.

Meg said...

Steph,

you guys look great! I would love to go and visit Valley Forge.

How is the bottle withdrwals going? We miss you guys. Keep up the blog, I am checking it all the time my friend.....