Sterling and I were excited as we were channel surfing, after The State of the Union Address, that The Office was on. It was a rerun, but we didn't care!!! We found online this fun little "Office" personality quiz. Click here to check it out!
Sterling was most like: JIM
Stephanie was most like: PAM
How cute!!! My 2 favorite characters! The Pam and Jim relationship is the BEST part of the entire show!!!
7 years ago
5 comments:
I have no stinkin' idea about that show...Bryant wanted me to take that quiz..I was just clicking buttons cuz I didn't even know what half the answers meant...funny. Doing that I ended up split between Angela and Dwight...whoever the heck those people are. Seriously, have NO clue. Bryant took it and had a split personality between Jim and Dwight...I guess his would be more accurate because he actually understood the questions and answers. Anyway, thanks for the humiliation!
Andy and I love the office. I only hope that the writers strike ends soon. I am so sick of reruns!!
Definitely Pam and Jim are such a draw to the show. I cannot wait for the strike to end so that we can once again follow our beloved characters.
I was Pam too! I was afraid I would end up being Phyllis or Kelly! ha ha - I'm with everyone else I want the writer's strike over!
Oh, I get it! It's like you're Pam and he's Jim. Cute cute.
Post a Comment