Tuesday, January 29, 2008

The day I was introduced to The Doodlebops

One thing I really wanted to do while I lived in New York was go to the Today Show. It was an experience I will never get again. We met the entire cast and sat front row to watch the concert, inside the gates. It was a blast! It helped to be with children who were more excited than I can explain. The emotion made it the best experience ever! Thank you Carver and Schelin Families!!! I was 5 months pregnant with Taylor and since the moms were taking pictures, I look like the mom of 3 kids. I felt bad I made the camera with my friend's kids, but we all had a fun time. Click here to watch the video clip. (I'm in a blue hat and green/white striped shirt with a gray hoodie). Enjoy.

5 comments:

Steph (and Bryant) said...

You had AWESOME seats! What a neat and fun opportunity. You are so famous!!!

Steph (and Bryant) said...

AND SO CUTE PREGNANT!

Dubb Days said...

Check you out all over the Today show!! That is awesome!

Jessica said...

on my gosh you are so famous, you look so cute pregnant. What a cool experience to have:-)

Traeger Tribe said...

How funny! Steph your famous! You've got to show that to Taylor when he's a little older - he'll think you're so cool!