I bought Taylor new fleece, warm p.j.'s. I had put him to bed and he woke up a little sweaty. He was just cranky and frustrated. I went with a friend to get ice cream and when I got out of the car, Taylor was pulling on his sleeve. He finally got his arm through the neck of the outfit, and WA LA, he was so content. He must have been too hot or was frustrated with the sleeve, but, he figured it out!
7 years ago

4 comments:
He looks so big in this picture. What a cutie!!
I love that boy! It's so fun to have Randon and Taylor so close in age. AND of course we love that you live so close now!!! We love to hang out with you guys. You're the BEST!!!!!!
I just noticed your new family picture on the side.....you are the dang cutest family ever! I love that picture. Taylor looks so stinkin' handsome and I absolutely LOVE Ster's tie :-) And you of course are beautiful...I love the hair!! What a perfect little family!
Love it. I am laughing out loud. That is so great. Now he really looks like a cave man--especially with the camo.
Post a Comment