Friday, December 7, 2007

On this day...


FRIDAY, DECEMBER 7TH, 2001
I was having a busy day getting ready for the UVSC Christmas Instiute Dance. It was the last dance of the semester. I was on the Institute Council which is bascially Student Government with LDS young adults at UVSC. Since it was Friday, I didn't work and had the afternoon open. I am sure I went to a devotional earlier in the day, then went to help set up for the dance, then rushed to get my nails done and go home to get ready. Little did I know that this would be the night I would meet my future husband. I wore a black shirt with overalls (since then this outfit has been permanently removed from my wardrobe). If I remember right, it was a really fun dance and I had fun with a lot of friends. I ran out of the gym to go get more cups for the drinks when I was stopped by my friend Kristi. She was in the foyer with a couple of guys. She called me over to meet her cousin. No big deal. I went over and shook the guys hands and then proceded with what I was doing. And, if you would have asked me later that night what these guys names were, I wouldn't be able to tell you...to be continued...

3 comments:

Steph (and Bryant) said...

I love it! I love that you are so in to DATES! You guys are the best. Thanks for blogging your special memory!!!

Jessica said...

I am in total suspense, can't wait to hear the rest of the story!

Mom of four said...

Hey - I tagged you! Play along, if you want. http://adventuresinthreeland.blogspot.com/