For those of you who will NEVER visit us in AZ, I thought you might like a little view of our apartment. And, what better time to view it than with the Christmas decorations up?


Can you find our Christmas tree? Sometimes a one foot tree will have to do...with no space :-).
4 comments:
I love seeing your apartment, and the decorations look so good. Someday I hope to be able to see your apartment in person. :-)
Thanks for sharing your decorations. We are not going to be able to see them this year. I wish you had room for your christmas tree, but then again, you won't even be there on Christmas. I guess I am impressed you decorated for Christmas when youw won't even be there.
Steph I AM IMPRESSED. Look at you--decorating for Christmas, clean house and your blog all caught up with the latest and greatest happenings. I really need to be more like you....maybe I will try tomorrow!!! You are great. We had a fun weekend with you guys. Way to go Taylor sleeping 14 hours. You are more than welcome at my house this weekend if that's how you sleep :-) Love you guys!
I am so not impressed...My apartment is way better. I know you don't believe me, but you can see it when you come up.
Post a Comment