THURSDAY, DECEMBER 20th, 2001
Sterling and I had been e-mailing for about a week. After multiple e-mails, including trying to set me up with one of his friends, I asked him if he was dating anyone. He said no. He asked me if I was dating anyone. I said no. By the time I left work that day, he had asked me out for Saturday. I was so excited. Mostly because it was casual and he sounded like a really fun guy. I was going to Salt Lake City to see the Christmas lights with a group of friends. On my way, I grabbed some dinner for Sterling and a friend and took it to them at work. I was with Sterling's cousin, so on the way to Salt Lake, I asked all about Sterling and his family. I was lucky to find out so much information before a date. Little did I know that I would marry into this family! What perfect timing!!! To be continued...
7 years ago
2 comments:
How sweet! Can't wait to hear more!! Hope you are still having a relaxing vacation in Utah!
I love this!1 I haven't heard the whole story before. And you pretty much know all of our story.:-)
Post a Comment