7 years ago
Monday, December 17, 2007
We're in Utah!
We came to Utah a couple of days ealier than we planned. We stayed in Vegas for a night and got here yesterday (Sunday). We had perfect weather for our drive. It's now freezing and snow is everywhere. We better get use to it fast! So, Taylor is sleeping right under a shelf that has paper and envelopes. My mom covered most of it so he couldn't get in to it. Well, I went to check on him during his nap, and this is what I found. I guess we need to block a few more shelves. Looks like he had fun as he was getting himself to sleep! Thank you Taylor!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yeah, I am so happy the weather was perfect for your drive. Looks like Taylor is adjusting just fine :-) Please tell everyone HI!! Wish we could come enjoy some snow for a day or two and then come back to the Arizona Winter!!!
SO happy you are in Utah with your family. We have to get together when I come out.
Post a Comment