It's November 1 at 9:00 AM and I looked at your blog in hopes you would have the Halloween pictures up, and you did. WOW, I was so impressed. I missed seeing Taylor on his first Halloween, but so glad to see the cute pictures. I think he is the cutest monkey I have ever seen.
I'm so sad to here that Taylor was sick this last week as well. Hopefully he is getting better. Taylor and Porter would have made great monkey's together.
4 comments:
It's November 1 at 9:00 AM and I looked at your blog in hopes you would have the Halloween pictures up, and you did. WOW, I was so impressed. I missed seeing Taylor on his first Halloween, but so glad to see the cute pictures. I think he is the cutest monkey I have ever seen.
I'm so sad to here that Taylor was sick this last week as well. Hopefully he is getting better. Taylor and Porter would have made great monkey's together.
What a cute little monkey!! I love Halloween. Looks like you guys had a good one.
OK, so I know I already commented, but I just wanted to say that I like the new look of your blog, so cute!!
Post a Comment