7 years ago
Sunday, November 4, 2007
Taylor meets Taylor
When Sterling and I were dating, the subject of kids names came up. Little did I know that guys had an opinion about names. So, Sterling asked me if I had ever thought about names for kids. I asked him if he wanted to see my list I had been coming up with since I was a teenager. I asked him if he had thought about it and he said he always like the name Taylor for a boy. I immediately fell in love with the name. So, when I was pregnant with a boy, was it any question that his name would be Taylor? Nope. It just fit. A lot of people had a hard time with the name Taylor...as if we cared...because that was a girl's name, not a boy's name. In my generation, it was definately a boy's name and not a girl's. Since we have moved to Arizona, we have come across a few people named Taylor...and what do you know...they're all boys! Taylor Beckstead is one of them. Sterling sometimes sees more of this Taylor ,than his own son Taylor. That's because they go to school together, and well, Sterling's at the school a lot! Thank goodness for good friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Steph,
Have Sterling ask Taylor Beckstead if he has any relatives in New Mexico. Ryan and I met a family of Beckstead's when we were stationed in Idaho (they were in our ward) and we still keep in touch with them to this day! It's not too common a name, so I just had to ask you to find out! I'll laugh so hard if they're brothers. The world gets smaller every day.
Becky
Post a Comment