Hooray! Congrats- I am so excited for you!!!
Taylor is so lucky to have a brother! Xander cried when we came home and told him it was another sister. Poor kid. Congrats!
Hooray for Boys!
Excellent! Hooray for another boy!
Congrats! Boys are the best. Were having a boy too.
Congrats. Keep on blogging..
YEA! We are so excited for you guys! You will be the best cheerleader ever and I bet Taylor will be the best big brother :) So happy for you.
How exciting!! Congrats!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Hooray! Congrats- I am so excited for you!!!
Taylor is so lucky to have a brother! Xander cried when we came home and told him it was another sister. Poor kid. Congrats!
Hooray for Boys!
Excellent! Hooray for another boy!
Congrats! Boys are the best. Were having a boy too.
Congrats. Keep on blogging..
YEA! We are so excited for you guys! You will be the best cheerleader ever and I bet Taylor will be the best big brother :) So happy for you.
How exciting!! Congrats!
Post a Comment