I feel like Taylor is finally old enough to maybe be interested in coloring during conference. Sugardoodle.net has some for every age group in Primary. Just look on their home page.
Kelle loved hers last year- I saw a really cute idea to do a "conference basket" kind of like an Easter basket but with snacks, new crayons, obviously include the conference packet, etc. I'm going to do that for Kelle this year.
Did you also see on sugardoodle they have adult conference packets? Love it! I'm making Scottie a basket too :)
1 comment:
Kelle loved hers last year- I saw a really cute idea to do a "conference basket" kind of like an Easter basket but with snacks, new crayons, obviously include the conference packet, etc. I'm going to do that for Kelle this year.
Did you also see on sugardoodle they have adult conference packets? Love it! I'm making Scottie a basket too :)
Post a Comment