Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Helping Great-Grandparents with their Tree



After tumbling, we headed over to my grandparent's house to help them (grandma) put the decorations on the tree. Taylor had a blast and it helped us get in the Christmas spirit. While we were there, grandma had us watch grandpa open a little gift she got for him. It was an air force plane ornament.

What did I learn from spending time with them for a couple of hours: I have 2 COMPLETELY different set of grandparents. I love both sets dearly. It's just fun to see where my roots come from. What I loved about helping G and G Strong is that decorations are very important to grandma. Grandpa understands that, so he does his part to make her happy. So, while she was getting her hair done, grandpa put up the tree without her knowing. Just love that!

No comments: