


Friday was quite the eventful day...Sterling was out of town so I do anything I can to keep myself busy ;-). I knew Sterling was going to be gone Friday night, so I called a friend to see if she would want to join me with her kids for a little night out...dinner and Christmas lights. We had not planned on an activity between the 2...a flat tire. We ate at Tia Rosa's and then started heading for Val Vista Lakes when her tire pressure warning light came on. She started feeling it snug a little and I thought we were sinking in the back a little. We just thought we were being over cautious, but she pulled over just to check. Yep, sure enough. A flat. Thank you AAA for saving us! It was a fun night! We ended with driving around to see fun houses decorated.
No comments:
Post a Comment