Last Saturday we went to Costco on our way home from soccer. Taylor kept telling Sterling that they needed to buy flowers for me. Sterling agreed and let me pick what flowers I wanted. The flowers made me so happy!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
So pretty! Flowers are one of my favorites! Ps you are in my cousins ward- I saw her in your pics from time out. She's Melissa Resch- she's so cute! And my friend staci ortega was my friend in high school! She's in your ward too. And we live right north of you in the gardens! So close! Anyways Taylor is getting so big- he's so cute!
1 comment:
So pretty! Flowers are one of my favorites! Ps you are in my cousins ward- I saw her in your pics from time out. She's Melissa Resch- she's so cute! And my friend staci ortega was my friend in high school! She's in your ward too. And we live right north of you in the gardens! So close! Anyways Taylor is getting so big- he's so cute!
Post a Comment