Monday, October 25, 2010

First Dentist Visit



In Taylor's short life, our family has been all about TRANSITION. The poor kid. Some things have just fallen through the cracks...like the dentist. I was really hung up about who I should go to. That was one of my excuses of not taking him yet. Then one day it hit me...take him to the dentist I went to. Maybe he won't be retired yet. His commercials are still on PBS so I assumed he was still in business. So I made the appointment and today was the big day. He was nervous all morning and I kept reassuring him everything would be fine and really, it would be FUN! He started getting so excited right before we left. I was so proud of him! He did such a great job. Didn't look nervous once. He looked so big just doing what they told him to do. So, for any of my family seeing these pictures...This is Dr. Michaud of ABC Dentistry for Children. Serving the East Valley for over 20 years. Dr. Jim's son is the one that actually worked on Taylor, but we did talk to Dr. Jim and he was in shock who I was. I guess I made him feel really old!

3 comments:

S and B H. said...

That's who we go to!! Glad Tay did so well :)

Meedy said...

Oh wow! He used to sing "Michele my bell" to me and then pull my head off the chair! What a fun memory. I am glad that Tay did so well. He even got a doodle pad...cool!

Ilene Strong said...

Oh I am so proud of him. I am so glad for the memories.