Monday, September 20, 2010

Sunday, September 5th





Sunday is church day! We went to my parent's single's ward. Let's just say we were the loudest group. Taylor wanted to go sit by my dad on the stand. My mom let him go up and he went right for the top choir seats. The chapel was quietly giggling as my dad went to go get him. He sat very quiet on my dad until he saw my mom taking out his 2 cousins. At that point, he ran of the stand and loudly whispered, "WAIT FOR ME GRANDMA, I'M COMING!" My mom had no idea he was trying to follow her. Classic moment. After church we had naps and then did family pictures. I still don't have copies of the actual pictures, but here are some from my camera. It was SO WINDY so we went quick and tried to get good shots. I think some of them turned out ok. I made Strawberry Delight for dessert, which made for a fun treat to look forward to after pictures.

1 comment:

Meedy said...

Cute pictures! I love the last one! Super cute boys. I have some pictures on my blog that you could swipe if you want. :)