Monday, September 20, 2010

Monday, September 6th




Happy Labor Day. It was PERFECT weather outside, just a little cool. The guys went golfing in the morning and the girls watched the little boys ride their bikes. After Sterling got back from his golf game, we headed down to Payson to spend most of the day. We ate at Los {gross} Amigos. Sterling loves it and I go with him just because he loves it. We then headed to the bowling lanes and I let Taylor have his own lane and he played 2 games and loved it! On our way home, we stopped in Benjamin to see Grandma and Grandpa Hickman. Sweet people who are getting so old and it's so hard to watch. We were thankful they had a nice big yard to play in. I am pretty sure when Grandpa Hickman is in heaven and {young} again, he will be so mad I put a picture of him on my blog in a pink jacket.

No comments: