Saturday, April 17, 2010

Our new friends



We love our new neighborhood! We have made some great friends, and quick, I might add. It's so fun to have kids live on the same street as us! Yesterday we had a lunch date at Chick fi la. The moms loved "mom time" and the kids loved the play area. I felt sorry for any girl who tried to go play. Our group overran the place with boys! The Giaque's left before we got the picture, so sorry Andrew and Taggert [Shumway]...we had fun with you too!

3 comments:

S and B H. said...

LOVE the yard!! I am so happy you have a fun group to hang out with... although I was expecting to see you more now that we live so close... so dang it!! ;)

Anonymous said...

That was so fun! And now I'm going to steal these pictures...I'm so glad everyone else always remembers to bring their cameras! We need to do lots more play dates! We had a great time!

Misty said...

I'm glad you have some fun friends, but don't get too settled in there. I'm still planning on you coming back to good old Lehi if you are not too afraid of drive by shootings!