Saturday, April 17, 2010

Back Yard






When we bought our house, one thing we really wanted to make sure we got done quick was our backyard. We played around with a lot of different ideas and options. There are a lot of "new" expenses that come up with a new house, so we decided what we wanted most and picked the back yard. We thought about doing it ourselves. We thought about hiring part of it out. We finally decided to hire it ALL out. I'm so glad we did. They did it in 2 1/2 days! It looks awesome and feels awesome! We can add bushes and other things later, but for now it's simple and we love it!

6 comments:

shawnajctenney.blogspot.com said...

Yay for your back yard! Isn't it fun to have your own yard. Yours looks about the same size as ours. I've been out there all day working a few things out. It's fun to have your own yard, but it is work. I'm glad you were able to hire the work out!

Joe - Kristie Runyan said...

Soooooooooo JEALOUS!! You should see the mess of a yard we have to work with! I think that I'm ready to live with just rocks, dirt, and weeds for the rest of the summer. :)

Scott and Cheryse said...

Love the backyard

Meedy said...

Looks really good Steph! I love the boarder all around and the side squares for bbq and chairs.

Susanne said...

It looks great! I agree--an enjoyable backyard is a MUST!

Chad, Krissie, Sotera & Slade said...

Yay for a new backyard!! It looks great & the house is looking so great!! Good for you guys!! Can't wait to come see it!!